Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daily updates...

I just found out there is a NaBloPoMo challenge out there... I am already doing NaNoWriMo... and since I will be out of commission of life from Nov 11 until the 30th, (HOPEFULLY) I wonder if I could take on another challenge...

I am not going to commit to it formally. I am very intent on completing my novel in a month's time. It's going well, today was the first day to write, and I have managed to log 5000 words. I jumped into the skin of my main character Kenda Mathis totally. She's not much like me at all and I am enjoying writing the story from her point of view even if the subject matter is appalling and disgusting. Diving down deep into the bitter recesses of her being (she's a character so she doesn't have a soul) has been interesting, everything I love about writing is flowing back into me with every word I write. Story ideas are zinging about in my brain like a pinball with several flippers smacking it around. FUN.

So I am going to try and update my blog EVERY. SINGLE. DAY for the month of November, I just ask that if I don't get time on the 11th, everyone understands! LOL!

Oh and my farmer gave me two massively huge onions so I am going to make and potentially blog about french onion soup in my crock pot! :) YEAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment