Monday, November 9, 2009

Lunches!!!

I don't photograph every lunch I pack because there is no cause for repeating myself. I do a lot of the same lunches over and over- salads with fresh vegetables, pasta salads, fruit (fresh) and raw vegetables- stuff like that.

Something both A1 and B love are peanut butter and honey roll ups. Spread peanut butter on a tortilla, drizzle with honey and roll up and cut into pinwheels. These got rave reviews.



this is a hard boiled egg, banana chips, vanilla wafers and a vegetable sub. I took apiece of white American cheese, cut it into four wedges, lined two on either side of a hot dog bun, filled the center with cucumber slices and diced red pepper. I cut it in half, one for A1 and one for B.




Fat Free Bumble Bee Tuna salad kit, cherry tomatoes, sugar free applesauce and a mini muffin. This was paired with half a container of yogurt. I do that a lot- the kids can dip fresh fruit in it or eat it plain.




Just be sure if you send in pineapple yogurt or vanilla yogurt tell your kids... B almost dumped her Pineapple yogurt on her salad thinking it was ranch! OOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment